Sunday, May 17, 2009

ElMirage




A good time was had at ElMirage. With my bike broken I crewed for Dale Martin. He was running his 175cc Cub in partial streamlining. Same fairing I got. Went 79 on a 77mph min. open record.Very windy day, he feels that combo should do about 90. Congrats Dale! Thats one more record in the book. I cracked my cylinder sleeve up at the top. Back to the drawing board, will get it fixed and try for next month. I snoozed and didn't get a shot of Dale but later did snap this 650 Triumph waiting in line. That scoop is for his ram air set up. The box in the tail he runs his breather into with a one way valve. Air can leave the crankcase but not go back in. Supposed to help. I also run a one way check valve in my beather. Said bike has gone 121 mph "on his own dry lake" I'm not sure what that means. Still fast. 

No comments:

Post a Comment